- Forget the lock code
- Forgot password email
- Application error
- Often Hangs
- HardBrick Dead
The following equipment before the update:
- SP Flashtool Version 5 from here
- Mtk tool and root droid from here
- MT65xx usb driver from here
- MT6577 driver usb vcom from here
- Stock Rom Oppo Joy R1001 here
- All Stock Rom Oppo Smartphone from here
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool and Mediatek USB VCOM drivers
- Install the driver if not already installed
- Download and extract your ROM package and find the scatter.txt file.
- Run Flash_tool.exe then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.
- Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.