Tutorial Flashing Update Stock Rom Firmware Oppo N1 Mini Via Recovery cause damage to software, application error, the touch screen does not work, the initial loading is not completed or bootloop and errors due to root damage and various kinds of software. It can be fixed by updating the firmware or flash reset, the total space is full. Ram's performance resulted in slowing down and making Android damaged software or in many cases the initial loading can not get into the main menu. but do not worry there are plenty of cases of damage to software that can be resolved by Flashing repeated them:
- Forget the lock code
- Forgot password email
- Application error
- Often hangs
Stock Rom Firmware Oppo N1 Mini
Tutorial Upgrade Oppo N1 Mini :
- Copy ****.zip to root folder of the phone SD card (no need to unzip).
- Turn off the phone, then keep pressing volume down + Power button until the robot icon appear, then press power button again
- Press the volume- to move up and down to choose“wipe data/factory reset”, then press volume+ button to confirm.
- Choose “yes—delete all user data”, then press volume+ button to enter the page as below.
- It will enter below page after finishing delete all user data.
- Then choose“apply update from sdcard”
- Find and select the ROM, press volume+ to enter the page as below.
- Please make sure the power is sufficient during the upgrading. It will showed as below when the upgrading finished.
- Choose “reboot system now”,then press volume+ button to reboot your phone.