On this page we shared Tutorial Flashing BLU Neo X N070 software damage due to an error that we could do alone. for example, the process of rooting failure or installing applications that bring wallware or virus. could lead to weaker performance of mobile phones, until Hardbrick. but as long as it is detected in the computer driver. you can still correct it by re-install the firmware. or if it still lets you also can perform recovery mode or reset the user data. but sometimes the damage is not quite in this way. You also need to update your Android phone.
- The following tools BLU Neo X N070
- SmartPhone BLU Neo X N070
- MicroSd 2 GB
- Batre Charging 40-50 percent
- Sign Up or Log In at www,needroom.com
- Stock Rom BLU Neo X N070 from here
- Tutorial Update BLU NEO X
- Download Stock Rom BLU Neo X N070
- Copy to MicroSd/Memory Eksternal file .zip
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Enter Recovery Mode with Press and hold "Volume Up + Power"
- Wipe User data
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Delvik Cache
- Update From MicroSd file stock rom .zip
- Wait prosesing finish. then Reboot
So Simple guide Flashing BLU Neo X N070 good lucky