Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H are currently often problematic, whether of software and hardware that often occurs due to negligence of the user. But most often find that damage from the software side. This is not because of factory defects that provide the software, but from the users who actually negligent and did not take the time to install the application or may be tweaked and could even install a custom rom because that is not as recommended. This is the cause of the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H should do Flashing. For that I am making a way how to cope with the bootloop Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H, error, or frequent restarts itself caused by its negligence.
- Before Flashing
- extrax firmware Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H to find files .md5
- Install samsung usb driver.
- Go to the download mode by press and hold the Home button + Power + Vol.Down simultaneously.
- After entering the download mode. Ace3 galaxy Connect to PC / laptop with a USB cable.
- Press the volume up on the Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H to proceed
- Open Odin v3 and run the .exe
- Ensure galaxy core has been detected on the PC. There will be a yellow column if it is detected.
- If it is detected then check column PDA. Then click on PDA (PDA side which in check) then will be in order to enter fila .md5
- Klik START
- Wait until the process is complete (PASS) Galaxy core the automatic restart. Finished
This Tutorial : How to Flashing Samsung Via Odin3
- Good Lucky